THE SQL Server Blog Spot on the Web

Welcome to SQLblog.com - The SQL Server blog spot on the web Sign in | |
in Search

Johan Bijnens (ALZDBA)

Member since 4/2/2007 10:56:47 AM
Last visited 4/22/2014 4:40:44 AM
Timezone
The timezone the user resides within.
1 GMT
Location Belgium
Occupation system administrator
Interests family, windsurfing, riding my motorbike, volley.
Birthday  
Website http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=Zutendaal+Zutendaal,+Limburg,+Vlaams+Gewest,+Belgi%C3%AB&layer=&ie=UTF8&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=32.885543,59.238281&z=13&ll=50.939393,5.572815&spn=0.051057,0.1157&t=k&om=0
Blog
Gallery

Post signature

Signature Don't drive faster than your guardian angel can fly ... but keeping both feet on the ground won't get you anywhere

About Johan Bijnens (ALZDBA)

I walked through a career as COBOL/Assembler developer, using VSAM, IMS on a mainframe, operational responsible for a subset of data and production applications and technical analyst with a group of up to 6 programmers in my team. In 1994 I participated in the introduction of DB2 in the company and was performance related mid-person in between of the development teams and the DA/DBA-team. In 1996 I became fulltime DBA for DB2 and IMSdb-dc for as well development as production systems. Since 1999 I moved over to ALZ (currently Ugine & ALZ, member of the ArcelorMittal Group) to support the full envelope of DB2 and IMS-DC for this stainless steel company. In 2000 SQLServer became part of my life and also Oracle got demystified. Since 2001 I spend +- 80 % of my time to SQLServer. The other 20% are spread over DB2 and Oracle (backup & recovery and SQL-support).

Post statistics and rank

Total Posts 102 // Post Rank 4 //

Shared Favorites

Favorite Users

Username Total Posts Post Rank Actions
This user has no favorite users to share.

Favorite Posts

Subject Excerpt
This user has no favorite posts to share.

Favorite Sections

Name Description
This user has no favorite sections to share.

Powered by Community Server (Commercial Edition), by Telligent Systems
  Privacy Statement