Rob Farley

- Owner/Principal with LobsterPot Solutions (a MS Gold Partner consulting firm), Microsoft Certified Master, Microsoft MVP (SQL Server), APS/PDW trainer and leader of the SQL User Group in Adelaide, Australia. Rob is a former director of PASS, and provides consulting and training courses around the world in SQL Server and BI topics.

MCM Lab exam this week

Hi! - Great that you've found this page, but it's no longer here! You can find the content over at: http://blogs.lobsterpot.com.au/2012/12/18/mcm-lab-exam-this-week/

Published Tuesday, December 18, 2012 6:55 PM by Rob Farley

Comments

woodgreg said:

Good Luck!

December 18, 2012 4:19 AM

Thomas LaRock said:

Rob,

Best of luck.

This is just an exam. It doesn't define you. Your clients won't know the difference between you having an MCM or not. It likely will not be the hardest thing you will ever do in this life. I find that being a father and husband has been the most challenging "lab exam" I have ever taken on in my life, but my life is full of a different set of experiences and priorities than others.

I think you will do just fine, considering everything else I've known you to accomplish.

Tom

December 18, 2012 9:06 AM

cinahcaM madA said:

I love your double-contraction in the first sentence! :-)

December 18, 2012 9:16 AM

Edwin Sarmiento said:

I totally agree with Tom on the most challenging "lab exam" ever. They don't come with manuals nor are you given any study guides for those.

I wish you all the best. Now, if only I can find a sponsor so I can take the lab exam :-)

December 18, 2012 4:15 PM

Rob Farley said:

Readers of my blog , or followers on Twitter will know I took the MCM Lab exam a couple of days ago.

December 22, 2012 3:59 PM

Rob Farley said:

I’m not big on New Year resolutions. I can’t say I respond particularly well to “everyone’s doing something,

January 7, 2013 7:03 PM