Just last week, the call fro abstracts ended. At the end of this week, the rates will bump up. See below for more information on some great reasons to come to the 2009 PASS Community Summit.... Of course the number one reason isn't even listed here - that is you can seek out the SQLBLOG.com bloggers and give them a piece of your mind. :-)
Top 10 Reasons You Can't Afford to Miss PASS Summit Unite 2009
1. Network with over 2,000 SQL Server and BI professionals plus hundreds of Microsoft SQL Server and BI team members
2. Gain new skills and strategies to optimize SQL Server and BI, with over 160 technical sessions, hands-on labs, and pre- and post-conference seminars
3. Get the answers you need-immediately-at the "Ask the Experts" Lounge and Microsoft CSS First Aid Station
4. Learn SQL Server best practices you can implement right away
5. Meet with key Microsoft executives, engineers, and top SQL Server vendors
6. Gain insights into new advances, roadmaps, and plans for Microsoft SQL
7. Get new ideas, get re-invigorated, and be inspired! Attendees tell us this is one of the most valuable things they get out of PASS Summit, year after year
8. Learn how to do even more with what you have and increase the ROI of your SQL Server investment
9. Bring information and copies of presentations for others in your organization. Attendees can also purchase a DVD set containing all the sessions at a special, Summit attendee rate for in-depth learning all year long
10. Get the early bird rate of only $1,195 if you register by Friday, May 1!
Connect, share, and learn with the leading SQL Server users from around the world. Don't miss the top SQL Server and BI conference of the year!
Register now for the early bird rate of only $1,195 - a 35% discount off the regular conference rate! Send 5 people from your company and save even more.
Need to convince your boss for approval to attend? Get ROI Justification.
See you in Seattle!