Kevin Kline

SUPER SECRETS of the SQL Server Illuminati ... REVEALED!

Originally appearing at KevinEKline.com at http://wp.me/p3rOiF-1ww.

It was a dark and stormy night as the secret conclave assembled upon the wind-blasted prairie lands of anonymous South Dakota. It could have been anywhere in North America, so non-descript and featureless was the place. Lightning flecked the darkened sky as they came, in ones and twos, wearing their long, charcoal colored robes, cowls covering their faces. Each one bearing in their left hand, the hand-calligraphed vellum scroll describing the exact details and protocols of the secret gathering.

Reaching the place, they stood, silently and watchfully, all eyes upon the sole figure to wear any ornamentation, standing atop and in the center of a large metallic platform raise about a foot above the prairie grass. It was a long-abandoned ICBM launch tube. At the pre-appointed time, this tall and solitary figure, different from the others only because of his bright crimson sash, thrust a clenched fist skyward exposing a lithe, hirsute arm. Lightning burst across the sky. Some of the figures twitched and glanced about nervously, but all maintained their silence.

Setting his scroll before him, the figure then brought his hands to his cowl, throwing it back. And in another quick gesture, dropped the robe to the ground. Finally, he held his two hands together before his chest, locking them, and then slowly rotating for all the attendees to see that they were to join hands. They mimicked him in unison, dropping their robes and locking hands in a giant ring, one-hundred and one persons in total, ringing the platform. The assembled figures now looked much more common, in their street clothes and, now that they were able to see one another, were clearly relieved by sighting a variety of familiar faces, somewhat like this:

national_lampoons_animal_house_01

"You, the SQL Server Illuminati, are now assembled and convened! We are gathered together by our mutual lover for SQL Server and overall distrust of Oracle, MS Access, and Mimes!"

"Never trust a mime," they said in unison.

"I will now bestow your SECRET Illuminati names," said the speaker. "If you ever broach the sacred trust of the Illuminati, or should I say 'Illumin-NAUGHTY', " there were chuckles all around, "you will be forever forced to buy us drinks and may, upon our discretion, be roasted alive with a side of Mimes."

"Never trust a mime," they said in unison.

"I will now bestow the sacred and super secret names!" said the spokesperson. Stepping to the first person in the circle, he began "Raise your right hand and repeat your new SUPER SECRET name. I now dub thee:"

- Frances Fritzfancy Down-Underwear
- McWilliams Fancypants the Clairvoyant
- Checkpoint Charlie Chesthair
- Senator Cletus Scroffpossoum
- Balloonpopper Chillingsworth
- Flemish Finn, the Ambiguous European
- Jokestealer McGee
- Canadian Football Steve, "CFL"
- Beef-or-Chicken Tim Nubbins
- Cincinnati O'Gurk of Germany
- Phoenix O'Sullivan of Sweden
- Dallas O'Mally of Netherlands
- Doc Aquatic
- Louis "Mr Plausible" Ladyfingers
- Beatrice Benchmark Bewigged
- Change Data Capture Chalmers, Esq.
- Baron Von Snapshot
- Buffer Pool Shark McQueen
- Promiscuous Concurrency Peter
- Marky Mark and the Funky Socks
- Cheesehead Chuck, Owner the Most Productive Ear Canals in Canada

AND

- Paul Randal

"Now, let the drinking begin!", said the spokesperson. A rousing hooray was raised, and so begin the first of the SUPER SECRET SQL SERVER ILLUMINATI meetings.

So, you might be asking, why would I share a SUPER SECRET story like this? And I have two reasons. First, I wasn't invited. And second, I was already buying a lot of the drinks anyway. So I figure, what's new?

Here's your challenge, can you match the SUPER SECRET name to the actual SQL Server MVP, author, blogger, or speaker KNOWING that the names are intended to obfuscate and mask the true owner?!?

Tell me your guess. I'll give you a prize if you win. And I promise to keep it a SUPER SECRET.

-Kevin

-Google Author

Published Tuesday, April 1, 2014 11:43 AM by KKline
Filed under:

Comments

WTF said:

WTF

March 1, 2015 9:29 PM

wtf said:

wtf omg

April 26, 2015 4:13 PM

Mr John said:

The lord Baphomet has paved way for all those

willing to join the great illuminati brotherhood, you

want to be among the world most richest, famous

and powerful, then this is a life changing

opportunity for you, interested persons should

call +2348149470344 or add us on WhatsApp +2348164263242

me and my family is living happily and I am the most

happiest man here is the opportunity for you to join the

Illuminati and become rich and famous in life and be like

other people and you life we be change totally.If you are

interested in joining the great brotherhood Illuminati.then

contact him +2348106618681 email:illuminatibrotherpowerful@

gmail.com or you need my assistance email:danjerry04@gmail.com...

August 18, 2017 11:48 AM

Lee Vera said:

My experience is awesome. After addressing my initial doubts by the clinton ken loan firm and easy documentation my loan for 100 k was processed quickly as promised by the clinton ken loan firm. it was such a great thing that can happen for a common man on whom all the bank doors are shut and this new money lending concept is such a treat for a common man. easy loan processing minimal documents and commitment from the clinton ken loan firm makes sure all your financial worries are taken care of. I absolutely recommend this to my fellow friends. contact them via (clintonkenloanfirm@gmail.com)or +1(518)5585730

August 29, 2017 2:16 PM

Rodrick said:

Good news!!! Good news!!!, Do you want to live a rich,healthy and famous life. Do you want to get rich immediately and be out of suffering? Do you want the world to recognize you and listen to you when you speak? do you want to be in power and control? if yes, here is a good tip just join the “ILLUMINATI ORGANISATION”, you may ask “How Can I Join” , the answer is simple all you have to do is to contact us Call/Whatsapp:  ELEVATE YOURSELF FROM POVERTY..

Do not hesitate to contact us but we don't accept mobile calls you can only contact us through the below listed means of contacting us if you wanna be our member..

Call/Whatsapp: +2349036492096

Email : illuminatikingdom11@gmail.com

BEWARE OF SCAMMERS, THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS MEMBERSHIP FEE AND YOU MUST BE ABOVE THE AGE OF 18YRS.

THANKS…….

TEAM REGARDS

PLAN ILLUMINATION

August 29, 2017 2:25 PM

John Mark said:

WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE OF

ILLUMINATI. Are you a business man,

politician, musical, stundent and you want to

be rich, powerful and be famous in life. You

can achieve your dreams by beening a

member of the illuminati. With this all your

dreams and heart desire can be fully

accomplish, if you really want to be a

member of the great illuminati then you can

contact us on +2348134548904 via email illuminatiorderworldwide@gmail.com

August 30, 2017 11:39 AM

kelly said:

My people i bring to you good news, and this is my joy and happiness. people say To become a member of the illuminati is a very difficult task. but i bring to your notice that to become a bonafide member of the brotherhood have been made very easy. sometime ago i was just eager to become a member, and i meant so many persons who never showed me the right way. few months ago i saw so many people testifying of how agent mongan linked them up, and they become a complete member of the brotherhood. so i decided to contact Mr David who gave me the right link to become a member. i followed all the steps, and today i am a proud member of the brotherhood of Illuminati. so i want you all to help me say a big thanks to agent morgan. In case you have been aspiring to become a member of the brotherhood, and you have not meet the right person before now, i want to tell you to quickly contact the right Illuminati agent now. he is no other person than Mr morgan. the mission of the brotherhood now is to wipe away suffering and hardship away from the life of all. so if you are a business man/woman, an artist, a pastor, a working class, and do you want wealth,fame,protection,long life, prosperity just name it just as i have now, the illuminati is ready to help you achieve your dreams.contact agent morgan on the illuminati email: illuminatiusa2@gmail.con or call +2349063230051 and become a legitimate member, join us today and become rich, powerful, famous all your life…..

August 30, 2017 3:29 PM

antonio said:

Do you want to be a member of Illuminati brotherhood so that you canbeu

rich for ever and it can also make your name famous and powerful to control

people in high places in the world.are you a Politicians,

Musicians,Business Man/Woman,here is the wright place were your poverty we

be to an end and opportunity to become a member of the GREAT

Illuminati.Illuminati will give you talent to become what ever you want to

become in life without any stress you will famous. any new member of

Illuminati will  be giving the sum of ten million US DOLLARS  once you have

be initiated then you will get more benefits,you will live long life no

blood sacrifice .if you are interested kindly contact us now i live in

Europe am here to help you to become a member of illuminati no matter the

country you are contact us now . antoniocaso666@gmail.com or call +393510025283.

September 11, 2017 11:57 AM

me and my family is living happily and I am the most

happiest man here is the opportunity for you to join the

Illuminati and become rich and famous in life and be like

other people and you life we be change totally.If you are

interested in joining the great brotherhood Illuminati.then

contact him +2348106618681 email:illuminatibrotherpowerful@

gmail.com or you need my assistance email:danjerry04@gmail.com...

September 13, 2017 11:57 AM

christabel said:

HOW I BECAME A MILLIONAIRE IN 14DAYS BY JOINING GREAT ILLUMINATI SOCIETY ONLINE.

Am delighted to share with you how I became rich and famous just within 14days.

I have heard people saying you can become rich and famous by joining the Illuminati society but I never believed because I thought the society were only for musicians like Jay Z, Michael Jackson and other.

On a certain day I was on the internet I saw the official email address and Whatsapp number of the great Illuminati society online assistant agent responsible for registration. I contact him and he gave me guarantee that I will become rich once I join the society of Illuminati and that I will receive all my benefit after two weeks of registration which include a car, house, $1,000,000 to start up life and a monthly salary of $50,000 and a Golden box.

This is how i now become a millionaire in two weeks.

if you want to say good bye to poverty for life contact the online assistant on illuminatisociety2017@gmail.com or Whatsapp  +2349028287911

September 20, 2017 1:50 PM

Randy Grand said:

I am giving a testimony of how i become rich and famous today… i was deeply strangled up by poverty and i had no body to help me, and also i search for help from different corners but to no avail… i see people around me getting rich but to me i was so ashamed of my self so i met a man on my way he was very rich and he was a doctor so he told me something, that if i would like to join the illuminati brotherhood, and i think over it though out the day so the next day i looked up and i keep repeating what he said to me, and i make up my mind to join the illuminati, today i am so proud of myself, because i am a great man today, well know in the world, rich, famous so if you are also interested to join the illuminati, you have to email: churchofdevilinitiationcenter@gmail.com call or whatsapp +2347056024545 join the illuminati and enjoy good life with you and your generation.

September 22, 2017 4:29 AM

james ihibor said:

Hello Every One, I am mrs rose kari From texas U.S.A, I quickly want to use

this medium to share a testimony on how i was directed me to a Legit

and real illuminati member who have transformed my life from grass to

grace, from being poor to a rich woman who can now boast of a healthy and

wealthy life without stress or financial difficulties. After so many months

of trying to to be a member of the illuminati and was scammed the sum of

$3,000 i became so desperate in being a member online who will not add to

my pains, then i decided to contact a friend of mine who recently became a

member, we discussed about the issue and to our conclusion she told me

about a man called james Ihibor who is the grand master in the whole of

Africa. So i applied to

become a member of illuminati easily without stress and all the

preparations where made concerning how to become a member in three(3) days i

became a member and the sum of 1.5 million dollars was deposited into my

bank account so i want to advice any one who wants to become a member

should call him via info,+2348066163720 or WhatsApp him +2348066163720 or via

email (illuminatiworldofpopulation999@gmail.com.

he does not know am doing

this i pray that lucifer will bless him for the good things

he has done in my life.

and take you to a greater height were you have

long aspired to be

and together we shall rule the world with the

great and mighty

power of the Illuminati , long life and

prosperity here on earth with

eternal life and jubilation.

whatsapp us:

+2347082119261 or

email:  illuminatipowerorganisation@gmail.com.

if you are INTERESTED .

September 26, 2017 4:39 AM

Calson MArk said:

HOW I BECAME RICH, FAMOUS AND PROTECTED:

Brothers of the world, just as the saying goes 'money makes the world goes round' My aspiration to become rich and famous was on the high side as a result of that i went on the internet search on how i can be a member of the great Brotherhood of Illuminati. I saw a blog owned by Jay Z where he said 'it's free of charge for those in America to become a member of the brotherhood' so he imputed the direct contact of the Temple Messenger together with the only assigned agent of the brotherhood USA agent Brother James Watt. I contacted agent Brother James Watt on his officials +1(617)663-8926 and he linked me up with the Temple Messenger. So the temple messenger forwarded my application to the Grand Master and i was lucky to be accepted. I was linked to my Initiation God Father (IGF) who made me observed the ten steps of initiation and i was finally inducted on the 20th night. Today i am proud to say I am a very wealthy, famous and highly protected man. my generation's future have been settled, i am extremely wealthy today is the help of Illuminati. Please if you want to be extremely rich,  famous, protected and want a settled generation, or you want to end well in life because you are already rich, and want to protect your investment and future. please become one of us today and achieve your dreams. You can contact the Illuminati assigned agent on our officials  through text message or call +1(617)663-8926. Then if you are overseas (Not in America) you can contact our internationally assigned agent on this officials through text, call or whatsapp +2348166739726. And if you wish to contact the brotherhood via the email from any part of the world our official email is illuminatikingdom56@gmail.com I will be glad to meet with you on your induction day i am Brother Calson Mark, Thank you.

September 26, 2017 6:11 AM

Rush said:

We are blessed brothers from The Guardians of Age Ebutalium Brotherhood. The secret heart of this brotherhood offers all initiate members, growth, wealth, fame, power, prosperity and success in all areas of heart desires. We are here to liberate those who need wealth, riches, power, prosperity, protection and success in all ramification. It does not involved the use of any human sacrifices, early personal death or hurting of loved ones email us on greatyoungilluminati@gmail.com or call +2348183832604...

September 27, 2017 3:20 PM

cifer smith said:

GREETINGS FROM THE GREAT GRAND MASTER! IN REGARDS OF YOU BECOMING A MEMBER OF THE GREAT ILLUMINATI.

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF THE

and take you to a greater height were you have

long aspired to be

and together we shall rule the world with the

great and mighty

power of the Illuminati , long life and

prosperity here on earth with

eternal life and jubilation .

whatsapp us

+2349037326964 or

whatsapp HEAD OFFICE

IN U.S.A +17817207732

email famousilluminatimoney666@gmail.com

if you are INTERESTED .

September 28, 2017 2:33 PM

Scott David said:

Are you frustrated in life. What type of wealth do you want?,do you want to become a member of the great Illuminati brotherhood,so you can be rich

and well know in the society,do you want to leave poverty and come to light,do you want to end all you hardship,than no time

to waste,you have to email;

homeofilluminatichurchofdevil@gmail.com    It's free for those in the United States.

September 29, 2017 1:07 AM

sam said:

Easy way to join the Illuminati brotherhood in the world.

Contact immediately(+2347060998269) Are you a business man or an artist,Politicians and you want to become big, Powerful and famous in the world, join us to become one of our official member today.you shall be given an ideal chance to visit the illuminati and his representative after registrations is completed by you, no sacrifice or human life needed, Illuminati brotherhood brings along wealth and famous in life, you have a full access to eradicate poverty away from your life now. it only a member who is been initiated into the church of illuminati have the authority to bring any member to the church, so before you contact any body you must be link by who is already a member, Join us today and realize your dreams. we also help out our member in protection of drugs pushing if you wish to join the brotherhood you can contact +Email poleevilluminati07@gmail.com

September 29, 2017 3:47 PM

sam said:

Easy way to join the Illuminati brotherhood in the world.whatsapp immediately(+1 518 945 6492)

Contact immediately or whatsapp(+2347060998269) Are you a business man or an artist,Politicians and you want to become big, Powerful and famous in the world, join us to become one of our official member today.you shall be given an ideal chance to visit the illuminati and his representative after registrations is completed by you, no sacrifice or human life needed, Illuminati brotherhood brings along wealth and famous in life, you have a full access to eradicate poverty away from your life now. it only a member who is been initiated into the church of illuminati have the authority to bring any member to the church, so before you contact any body you must be link by who is already a member, Join us today and realize your dreams. we also help out our member in protection of drugs pushing if you wish to join the brotherhood you can contact +Email poleevilluminati07@gmail.com

September 29, 2017 3:55 PM

Mr Douglas Aethur said:

THE ILLUMINATI WORLD FESTIVE SEASON IS HERE AGAIN

Are you a business man or woman? politician, musician, worker, student, artist, actress, and you desire wealth, influence, power & fame.Join the great Illuminati brotherhood and get rich and famous and earn the sum of one Million USD and you will be given $50,000USD for membership fee every month.. Make your dreams come true today contact us via e-mail (Douglasaethurworld@outlook.com)

WhatsApp this number (+2348159768201)

Mr Douglas Aethur

September 29, 2017 10:55 PM

Calson Mark said:

HOW I BECAME RICH, FAMOUS AND PROTECTED:

September 30, 2017 3:09 AM

Mr Douglas Aethur said:

THE ILLUMINATI WORLD FESTIVE SEASON IS HERE AGAIN

WhatsApp this number (+2348159768201)

Mr Douglas Aethur

September 30, 2017 8:47 PM

Scott David said:

to waste,you have to email;

October 2, 2017 7:10 AM

Mr Ken said:

You may have done your best to join this great brotherhood of Illuminati/Freemason an it difficult for you? it because you have not gone to the right place,do not give up.

Some people makes life difficult for themselves, we are in the world were everything is control by spirituality, i once lived a life of povertyand debt, i never knew there was a life be young that, but right now i enjoyed every moment of my life,i live a stress free life since joined this brotherhood, i am Rich, Famous and Powerful (not a physical power for fight or for work.) my ordinary complementary card give ways for people because of this same brotherhood I joined,for any body whom want to be riches, famous and powerful as I am? kindly contact

Email: illuminatimembers66@gmail.com or call our Phone: +2347059055577

I do not want to give fishes to people any more,I rather show them ways of catching fishes by yourselves than giving you,a reward is attached to every decision we make in this life,make a decision today and watch what happen to you next and we also learn that a lot of people has make great effort to join us but due to some certain things they have not be able to join us,i advise you not to give up, it because you have not gone to the right place. do not give up still continue trying you must get there,and i also advice if you are not ready and you know you are not ready,do not contact us.i say a again there is a reward in everything we do. Email:illuminatimembers66@gmail @gmail.com

Phone: +2347059055577

looking for

help,You can get in

touch with

him. OR contact him with this number

Or

add him on

WhatsApp+2348139568891 or you can whatsapp the great grand master in USA +1(929)2511294 or email us

via:illuminatitempleofriches33@gmail.com

who has obtained their knowledge about the Illuminati based on what they

%u2019ve HEARD from Mass Media (News or Performing Arts), Conspiracy

Theorists (Amateur or Professional Authors or Speculators), Internet

Rumors, or other HERESY. * Once you join the Illuminati within one week of

your membership you will achieved the greatest goal in life and also have

wealth and fame and 18millionusd we be give to you ask a new member. * No

one discard the message of the GREAT ILLUMINATI if discarded the person

will be tormented both day and night.Failure to compel to the order and

rules of the GREAT ILLUMINATI shall see your fame and riches takenback. *

The money ALWAYS flows TOWARDS Illuminati members...And AWAY from NON

Illuminati members... One of the rules of the Illuminati is"We don't talk

about the Illuminati"so I can't say too much about it here. If you are

truly interested and get back to me via email?.email;joyicepaul22@gmail.com

call +2347064900614 Do not play mind games that is how when i want to join

the illuminati i was think if this is going to work until i met this right

man and call him;'; +2347064900614 thank the great illuminati?

October 6, 2017 6:03 AM

agent ben said:

WELCOME TO THE GREAT BROTHERHOOD. ILLUMINATI.contact us now illuminatitemple34solobest@gmail or you call/whatsapp our agent number +2347062982173 .? Do you want to be a member of Illuminati as a brotherhood that will make you rich and famous in the world and have power to control people in the high place in the worldwide Are you a business man or woman, artist, politician , musician, student, pastor,Footballer or basket baler do you want to be rich, famous, powerful in life,join the Illuminati brotherhood cult today and get instant rich sum of. 2 million-dollars in a week, and a free home.any where you choose to live in this wonderland also get 10,000,000 U.S dollars monthly as a salary %u2026 BENEFIT GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN ILLUMINATI. 1. A Cash Reward of USD$500,000 USD 2. A New Sleek Dream CAR valued at USD $300,000 USD 3.A Dream House bought in the country of your own choice 4. One Month holiday(fully paid) to your dream tourist destination. 5.One year package 6.A V.I.P treatment in all Airports in the World 7.A total Lifestyle change 8.Access to Bohemian Grove 9.Monthly payment of $5,000,000Usdinto your bank account every month as a member 10.One Month booked Appointment with Top 5 world Leaders and Top 5 Celebrities in the World. If you are interested of joining us in the great brotherhood illuminati666 satanic hand symbol contact us now.

October 6, 2017 6:46 AM

RICHARD said:

JOINING THE ILLUMINATI BRINGS YOU INTO THE LIMELIGHT OF THE WORLD IN WHICH

YOU LIVE IN TODAY. YOUR FINANCIAL DIFFICULTIES ARE BROUGHT TO AN END. WE

SUPPORT YOU BOTH FINANCIALLY AND MATERIALLY TO ENSURE YOU LIVE A

COMFORTABLE LIFE. IT DOES NOT MATTER WHICH PART OF THE WORLD YOU LIVE IN.

FROM THE UNITED STATES DOWN TO THE MOST REMOTE PART OF THE EARTH, WE BRING

YOU ALL YOU WANT.

BEING AN ILLITERATE OR A LITERATE IS NOT A BARRIER TO BEING A MILLIONAIRE

BETWEEN TODAY AND THE NEXT TWO WEEKS.

YOU BEING IN THIS OUR OFFICIAL WEBSITE TODAY SIGNIFIES THAT IT WAS ORDERED

AND ARRANGED BY THE GREAT LUCIFER THAT FROM NOW ON, YOU ARE ABOUT TO BE

THAT REAL AND INDEPENDENT HUMAN YOU HAVE ALWAYS WISHED YOU WERE.

WE DON’T DISCRIMINATE IF YOU ARE WHITE OR BLACK. SEND AN EMAIL TO:

francisdanella@gmail.com OR CALL WHATSAPP +2348101571054 THANK  YOU.

October 6, 2017 3:30 PM

agent ben said:

October 8, 2017 2:07 PM

charles adamson said:

CONTACT MR Paul Smith call (+2349055346865 or WhatsApp him through this number +2349055346865 or email:illuminatiworldofsociety1@gmail.com Hello everyone I am mr charles adamson  from liberia, I am giving a testimony on how I joined the illuminati brotherhood, I was trying to join this organization for so many years now,I was scammed by fake agent in south Africa and Nigeria,I was down,I could not feed my self and my family anymore and I tried to make money by all miss but all invail, I was afraid to contact any illuminati agent because they have eat my money,One day I across a post of someone giving a testimony, thanking a man called paul smith of being helping him to join the illuminati brotherhood, then I look at the man email and the phone number that was written there, it was a nigeria number I was afraid to contact him because a nigerian agent eat my 200,000 and go away with the money then I was very tired, confused and I decided to contact the person that was given the testimony and i called him and I communicated with him on phone calls before he started telling me his own story about when he wanted to join, he told me everything to do, then I made up my mind and called the agent called Bernard Jones and he told me everything to do, and I was initiated, surprisely I was given my benefit of being a new member of the great illuminati brotherhood I was so happy,For those of you trying to join this organization this is your opportunity for you to join CONTACT MR paul smith call (+2349055346865 or WhatsApp him +2349055346865 or email:illuminatiworldofsociety1@gmail.com

October 9, 2017 3:10 AM

likon said:

OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU TODAY DON'T MISS OUT

Join the great Illuminati today and become rich, famous and wealthy in business, music, political, social and economic world and also get sum of 5 million dollars with a free home of your choose to live, in the world. And also be receiving 3 million dollar as monthly income and also been giving money to start up a business of your choice…

If you are intresterd fill the following information to this email below

suncityilluminati@gmail.com

Full name………………………………

Country…………………………………

State of origin……………………….

Date of birth………………………….

Sex……………………………………….

Address……………………………….

Phone…………………………………..

Email address………………………

Attach Scan I’d card,passport or driver license

containing your full details Tell us little about your self and

Attach scan school certificate.. No dirty

human sacrifices and No evil…is a cult of Illuminati group of the prominent. our email:

suncityilluminati@gmail.com

me and my family is living happily and I am the most

happiest man here is the opportunity for you to join the

Illuminati and become rich and famous in life and be like

other people and you life we be change totally.If you are

interested in joining the great brotherhood Illuminati.then

contact him +2348106618681 email:illuminatibrotherpowerful@

gmail.com or you need my assistance email:danjerry04@gmail.com...

October 12, 2017 12:39 PM

Mrs.Emilia Fedorcakova said:

Attention! Attention!! Attention!!!,

What is your situation? *Need 100% financing *Can't verify income *Can't verify employment *Recently self employed *Bankruptcy Collections *Credit issues *Accumulated Bills Settlement * Personal Investment Project or Company Investment Projects e.t.c. Apply for a quick and convenient loan to pay off bills and debts, start a new business or refinance your projects and expand your business in this year 2017 at the cheapest interest rate of %. For more details email

us today via email:(bdsfn.com@gmail.com)

Name :

Country :

Phone number :

Amount Needed as Loan :

Purpose of Loan :

Have you applied for loan online before (yes or no)

Email :      bdsfn.com@gmail.com

Emaill:      anatiliatextileltd@gmail.com

Mrs.Emilia Fedorcakova

October 14, 2017 2:21 AM

illuminati said:

we are looking for new recruit’s to spread the enlightenment of our organization . we do not represent evil nor do we worship devil . we do not advocate violence or harm against anyone the Illuminati it a group of enlightened individuals whose focus is to spread truth , knowledge and enlightenment. we advocate peace and only exits for the betterment of mankind.we do not promise you riches or however we can advise you on how to obtain these things only if you truly desire them.if you TRULY seek to become member of the Illuminati then please follow the simple steps below for consideration into our organization engagementcircle@gmail.com

whatsapp +2348160019801

October 15, 2017 1:45 AM

charles adamson said:

CONTACT MR Paul Smith call (+2349055346865 or WhatsApp him through this number +2349055346865 or email:illuminatiworldofsociety1@gmail.com Hello everyone I am mr charles adamson from usa, I am giving a testimony on how I joined the illuminati brotherhood, I was trying to join this organization for so many years now,I was scammed by fake agent in south Africa and Nigeria,I was down,I could not feed my self and my family anymore and I tried to make money by all miss but all invail, I was afraid to contact any illuminati agent because they have eat my money,One day I across a post of someone giving a testimony, thanking a man called paul smith of being helping him to join the illuminati brotherhood, then I look at the man email and the phone number that was written there, it was a nigeria number I was afraid to contact him because a nigerian agent eat my 200,000 and go away with the money then I was very tired, confused and I decided to contact the person that was given the testimony and i called him and I communicated with him on phone calls before he started telling me his own story about when he wanted to join, he told me everything to do, then I made up my mind and called the agent called Bernard Jones and he told me everything to do, and I was initiated, surprisely I was given my benefit of being a new member of the great illuminati brotherhood I was so happy,For those of you trying to join this organization this is your opportunity for you to join CONTACT MR paul smith call (+2349055346865 or WhatsApp him +2349055346865 or email:illuminatiworldofsociety1@gmail.com

October 17, 2017 11:58 AM

the

great brotherhood illuminati : so contact us now or chats with us on

whatsapp  + 2347086751839 or email [

illuminatiwealthz@gmail.co. ] , mr maivn from new york city

October 19, 2017 12:02 PM

mr collins said:

Do you want to join the Great Illuminati Brotnherhood? We are going to make you rich, famous and to become wealthy. Are you a doctor, politician, comedian, a businessman/woman, an upcoming artist or you want a job with attractive salary and you want to boost your carrier or business? This is the right opportunity for you to become rich. If you are interested in changing your life pattern "from story to glory", then you can contact our agent Mr. Collins on +2349073174842 on how to become a member of the Great Illuminati Brotherhood or you can also contact him on his email address: ILLUMINATISAKRKODIE@GMAIL.COM

October 20, 2017 11:57 PM

mr collins said:

October 20, 2017 11:57 PM

francis anderson said:

Hello everyone I am mr Francis anderson from usa, I am giving a testimony on how I joined the illuminati brotherhood, I was trying to join this organization for so many years now,I was scammed by fake agent in south Africa and nigeria,I was  down,I could not feed my self and my family anymore and I tryed to make money by all miss but all avail, I was afraid to contact any illuminati agent because they have eat my money.One day I across a post of someone giving a testimony,    thanking a man called Paul mark of being helping him to join the illuminati brotherhood, then I look at the man email and the phone number that was written there, it was a nigeria number I was afraid to contact him because a nigerian agent eat my 5,000$ and go away with the money then I was very tired, confused and I decided to contact the person that was given the testimony and i called him and I communicated with him on phone calls before he started telling me his  own story about when he wanted to join, he told me everything to do, then I made up my mind and called the agent called paul mark and he told me everything to do, and I was initiated, surprisedly I was given my benefit of being a new member of the great illuminati brotherhood I was so happy,For those of you trying to join this organization  this is your opportunity for you to join CONTACT MR PAUL MARK  call (+2348135574788 or WhatsApp him +2348135574788 or email: illuminatiworldoffamous@gmail.com

October 21, 2017 11:40 AM

francis anderson said:

October 21, 2017 11:34 PM

KEN said:

"GOOD NEWS!!! Are you a business man? Business woman ? Artist? Politicians? Student? Etc...And you want to become big, Powerful and famous in the world, join us to become one of our official member today. you shall be given a ideal chance to visit the illuminati and his representative after registrations is completed by you, no sacrifice or human life needed, Illuminati brotherhood brings along wealth and famous in life, you have a full access to eradicate poverty away from your life now. It only a member who is been initiated into the church of illuminati have the authority to bring any member to the church,so before you contact any body you must be link by who is already a member, Join us today and realize your dreams. We also help out member in protection of drugs pushing. Magic Rings on sale !!! Once you become a member you will be rich and famous for the rest of your life, illuminati make there member happy so i will want you all to also be a member of the illuminati if you are interested kindly fill the form below to the below email address. ( Martyilluminatiworld@gmail.com) Full name………. Country………. State of origin………. Date of birth………. Sex………. Address………. Phone………. Email address………. Tell us little about yourself… Call  or whatsApp Agent ken. +2348162868851"

October 22, 2017 3:54 AM