Quest Connect is back… and bigger than ever! Quest Connect 2009
will take place October 21 – 22, beginning at 9 a.m. British Summer
Time/4 a.m. Eastern/1 a.m. Pacific and will accommodate all time zones.
This is a 24-hour virtual event covering topics across Quest Software’s entire business.
The event is free and you won't even need to leave their offices to
access educational and product content. Sign up for it at http://www.quest.com/ConnectKevinKlineBlog.
Visit our booth during Quest Connect and our industry experts, like me and Brent Ozar,
will field your toughest questions. Better yet, attend one of our
informative webcasts to help you better manage your SQL Server
- Top 10 SQL Server Administration Mistakes—How
to Avoid Problems That Sap Speed from Your Databases (This is my round
table session with Jason Strate, Colin Stasiuk, and Mike Walsh.)
- The Top 5 Things You Can Do with Litespeed for SQL Server to be a Backup and Recovery Hero
- Understanding Execution Plans
- A Sysadmin's Guide to SQL Server--How Windows Administrators Can Manage SQL Server with Confidence
a webcast and be entered into a drawing for a Netbook or Bose®
SoundDock® Portable Digital Music System! Other event sessions and
information booths cover these topics:
* Active Directory
* Identity and Access Management
* SQL Server
* Public Sector
* Unified Communications
* The Experts Conference (TEC) 2010
* Professional services and support
* Migration (AD, Exchange, SharePoint)
* Notes Migration
Sponsors include many of our key partners: Microsoft, Dell, NetApp, and ePlus.
The day will be filled with 17 live webcasts with Q&A as well as 50 on-demand webcasts that attendees can view at yourleisure.
Registration is live and we currently have over 1560 registrations so far! I hope to see you there.
Twitter at kekline
See my content at http://KevinEKline.com/