When using SSMS to script a database object that had been created with ANSI compliant syntax, I noticed that the generated script was not ANSI compliant. Have you noticed anything like this? It's more of an annoyance than a bug, but it is not the desired behavior. I opened Connect item 781321. If you are aware of any similar problems, please add them to the Connect item so that they can all be addressed at once.
Here's how to reproduce the problem. First, create a table with a default constraint that uses CURRENT_TIMESTAMP for ANSI compliance.
create table table1 (
a DATETIME DEFAULT CURRENT_TIMESTAMP NULL
Second, go to the Object Explorer in SSMS and select the table. RIght-click it to generate a create table script. You'll get something like this:
CREATE TABLE [dbo].[table1](
[a] [datetime] NULL
) ON [PRIMARY]
ALTER TABLE [dbo].[table1] ADD DEFAULT (getdate()) FOR [a]
While the script will work just fine, getdate() is not ANSI compliant. The scripting tool shouldn't cause you to lose ANSI compliance.