Well it's great to see that we didn't leave it so long in the month to get our SolidQ Journal out for September. Once again, there is a lot of SQL Server goodness to be had for free.
- I've got an article on how database snapshots are really used.
- Javier Torrenteras is writing on creating real time dimensions with proactive caching.
- Herbert Albert and Gianluca Holz have provided part 2 of their article on using Powershell to do restores.
- Mark Tabladillo's article this month is The Scientific Method: A Framework for Data Mining
- Enrique Catala has a tip on automatically analyzing upgrade advisor results.
- Geoff Snowman continues his cloud exploration with an article on Windows Azure App Fabric
- Peter Myers rounds the list out with a Zero to OLAP cubes with SQL Server Analysis Services
You'll find it available now at: http://www.solidq.com/sqj