Denis Gobo

Who do you want to see interviewed next?

I have interviewed a bunch of people already, some of them on this blog and some of them on my old blogger blog before I started blogging here.

Below is the list of all the people so far

Louis Davidson

Itzik Ben-Gan

Ken Henderson

Kalen Delaney

Adam Machanic

Interview With Stéphane Faroult About Refactoring SQL Applications

Database Refactoring Interview With Scott W. Ambler

Interview With Joe Celko About The Forthcoming Book Thinking In Sets

Who else should I interview? I have some ideas but I would like the SQLBlog audience to participate. Here is my thinking, after we have a list of possible people, I will contact them and ask if they will agree to an interview. If they agree I will make a post here and ask you what you would like to ask this person. I usually have a good set of questions but there might be someone out there with some real good/interesting questions.

So post the name of the person you would like to see interviewed and hopefully this person will agree.

It would be nice if you did not pick a person who blogs here but if_you_really_wanted_to then I will not stop you  :-0

Please keep it database related, it doesn't have to be specific to SQL Server but it has to be applicable to SQL Server.

Published Thursday, May 01, 2008 1:08 PM by Denis Gobo
Filed under:

Comments

Chris said:

How about Jamie Thomson, the SSIS junkie? I suppose it might be a stretch from your specified guidelines though.

May 1, 2008 2:06 PM

Cooper said:

I cast a vote for Craig Freedman

May 1, 2008 4:54 PM

AaronBertrand said:

Chris, what specifically would disqualify Jamie?

May 1, 2008 5:21 PM

Michael Zilberstein said:

My votes are for Craig Freedman and Paul Randal.

May 1, 2008 5:39 PM

Paul Theriault said:

How about Andrew Novick. He wrote "UDF T-SQL" User Defined Functions for MSSQL. It it a very good book for functions.

May 2, 2008 8:53 AM

Madhivanan said:

I vote for Erland Sommarskog

May 3, 2008 5:43 AM

HJ said:

I vote for Itzik Ben-Gan and Adam M.

May 5, 2008 3:48 PM

Steve Dassin said:

>I usually have a good set of questions but there might be someone out there with some real good/interesting questions.

That's a very good idea. I look forward to that:)

May 5, 2008 10:53 PM

Viking said:

I would like to hear from Colin Leversuch-Roberts (Grumpy Old DBA), Erland Sommarskog, and Craig FreedMan (in the stated order).

May 6, 2008 5:00 AM