Denis Gobo

Christmas Is Coming Early This Year

Note from my manager:

"All,

It looks like we have some book money left for this year that we can spend.
Please select 2 books each that you have wanted and send the titles to me and I’ll get them on the list."

Very nice, I picked the following two books below.
The Art of SQL
SQL Server 2005 Practical Troubleshooting: The Database Engine

What would you have picked?
Published Tuesday, November 06, 2007 1:14 PM by Denis Gobo
Filed under: ,

Comments

suntzu said:

I would have chosen, The Art of War and Practical Shooting : Beyond Fundamentals.

November 7, 2007 7:08 AM

Denis Gobo said:

They would have to be programming related.

BTW I forwarded the shooting one to a co-worker since he is into that kind of stuff  ;-)

The art of war I already have

Denis

November 7, 2007 7:52 AM

Denis Gobo said:

Hahahahah,

I just got it (the play on words)  :-(

Guess I need to get my caffeine in right about now

November 7, 2007 8:05 AM

ptheriault said:

Hey Denis,

I would have picked..

"Inside SQL Server 2005: T-SQL Querying"

and

"Inside SQL Server 2005: The Storage Engine"

December 11, 2007 9:48 AM

Denis Gobo said:

ptheriault,

I already had those two at the time I wrote this  :-)

December 11, 2007 10:12 AM