Denis Gobo

Non-Technical: Happy Birthday Twins

Today my twins are one year old. It is supposed to be a little easier from now on (until they hit 2 that is). Here is one picture.

If you want to see more you can go here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/denisgobo/

This is the last non-technical post I will make, My next post will be about Scrum and planning poker.

I see that Hugo Kornelis and Adam Machanic responded to my tagging. Good, three slackers people left.

Published Tuesday, July 17, 2007 8:36 PM by Denis Gobo
Filed under:

Comments

Claude said:

Happy Birthday to the littlest Gobos.

July 17, 2007 8:37 PM

Kalen Delaney said:

Happy Birthday and congratulations!

But don't think for a minute it's going to be easier... it will be better in many ways, as it always just keeps getting better and better, but it's never easy!

~Kalen

mother of 4

July 17, 2007 9:00 PM

WesleyB said:

Happy Birthday to the little ones.

The next time beware of using UNION ALL :-D

July 18, 2007 1:27 AM

Denis Gobo said:

Thanks,

When I say easier this is what I mean

Until they start to talk it is a guessing game, they cry it could be a lot of things. You can compare it to an Unknown Error Has Occured message

When they start talking they will let you know what is wrong. Very similar to a check constraint or RAISERERROR "value can not be less than 0"   ;-)

July 18, 2007 4:53 AM

Denis Gobo said:

>>The next time beware of using UNION ALL :-D

Even using UNION would not have helped me since the twins are not identical  ;-)

July 18, 2007 4:55 AM