As a speaker, I would like to help promoting the conferences where I am proud to present. Of course, this does not mean that other conferences are any worse. Anyway, here is the list of the conferences where I am going to speak, and I would like to invite you to join me.
- January 21st, NTK Zima 2014, Ljubljana, Slovenia
- February 5th, 24 Hours of PASS: Business Analytics Edition, online event
- March 1st, SQL Saturday #278, Budapest, Hungary
- March 6th, SQL Saturday #280, Vienna, Austria
- March 31st – April 4th, DevWeek 2014, London, UK
- April 9th – April 10th, NTK Pomlad 2014, Bled, Slovenia
- April 12th, SQL Saturday #267, Lisbon, Portugal
- May 7th – May 9th, PASS Business Analytics Conference, San Jose, CA, USA
Looking forward to all of these events. I hope we will meet in at least one of them!
If you would like to receive an email when updates are made to this post, please register here
Subscribe to this post's comments using
About Dejan Sarka
Dejan Sarka, MCT and SQL Server MVP, is an independent consultant, trainer, and developer focusing on database & business intelligence applications. His specialties are advanced topics like data modeling, data mining, and data quality. On these toughest topics, he works and researches together with SolidQ and The Data Quality Institute. He is the founder of the Slovenian SQL Server and .NET Users Group. Dejan Sarka is the main author or coauthor of eleven books about databases and SQL Server, with more to come. Dejan Sarka also developed and is developing many courses and seminars for SolidQ, Microsoft and Pluralsight. He is a regular speaker at many conferences worldwide for more than 15 years, including conferences like Microsoft TechEd, PASS Summit and others.