Argenis Fernandez

T-SQL Tuesday #36 (#tsql2sday)– Post-PASS Summit Depression

This blog has moved! You can find this content at the following new location:

Published Tuesday, November 13, 2012 7:40 PM by Argenis

Comments

Tim Radney said:

I only attended two sessions, the rest of my time was networking and spending time with SQLFamily. I too as a #SQLFamilyHolic.

November 13, 2012 9:53 PM

a.m. said:

There are a few speakers I really enjoy watching live (e.g. Bob Ward), but for the most part I'd rather just watch the talks on the DVDs and use the time to do what I can't do at home: hang out and chat with all of the people I only get to see once a year. Absolutely no shame in not attending any sessions; that's not the only thing the conference is about.

November 13, 2012 10:16 PM

Dale said:

I was loving the sessions, but the people really are the reason to go.  Although I apparently ran off Argenis a couple times. :)

My name is Dale and I'm a #sqlfamilyholic.

November 14, 2012 12:02 AM

Steven Ormrod said:

I did a mix of sessions and netowrking. Depended on the day and the sessions. Wednesday was a bit of a bust for me. Several of the sessions I wanted to attend were filled to capacity and in a smaller room, while the large room, 6E, was empty. Oh well...

November 14, 2012 11:56 AM

@kootenaydba said:

I am a #sqlfamilyholic and the withdrawal is killing me!  I think I need a SQLSaturday to hold me over till Charlotte.

November 17, 2012 4:17 PM

Amit Banerjee said:

Networking is one of the key aspects of the Summit. I can totally relate to that!

November 23, 2012 4:05 AM

Mickey Stuewe (@SQLMickey) said:

It's so nice to know that I'm not the only one suffering.

My name is Mickey and I'm a fledgling #sqlfamilyholic.

November 28, 2012 11:01 PM