Andy Leonard

Andy Leonard is CSO of Linchpin People and SQLPeople, an SSIS Trainer, Consultant, and developer; a Business Intelligence Markup Language (Biml) developer; SQL Server database and data warehouse developer, community mentor, engineer, and farmer. He is a co-author of SQL Server Integration Services Design Patterns and Managing Geeks - A Journey of Leading by Doing, and author of the Stairway to Integration Services.

Updated SSIS Framework, Now Includes Reports

I have built a beta version of Linchpin People’s SSIS Framework, now including much-requested reports. You can grab the updated copy here.

I appreciate any feedback you care to share.

:{>

Published Wednesday, March 07, 2012 8:00 AM by andyleonard

Comments

Gene said:

Is there some sort of docs or a web page about this?

March 7, 2012 2:27 PM

Peter Schott said:

Thanks for the update, Andy.

March 7, 2012 4:42 PM

Stephen Tirone said:

@Gene, information on this can be found at Andy's earlier blog post "Designing an SSIS Framework".  Click the "SSIS Frameworks" topic link, and it's the first article under that topic.

First I've seen this. Not doing much SSIS these days, but always interested in frameworks.  Hope to check it out some in the near future.

March 9, 2012 11:04 AM

Young Andy said:

Andy,

I just checked this out, i like it.  i never gave it a thought to loop through packages like that for larger ssis development.  As soon as I opened this up, i thought to myself "this seems so obvious, why did i never think of this!".

Thanks for making me think.

Young Andy.

March 20, 2012 3:26 PM

Matt Tucker said:

Hi Andy,

Thanks for sharing this!

A minor change that I added was to color-code the Application List report, to quickly determine which applications failed during their instance.

August 10, 2012 11:03 AM