Andy Leonard

Andy Leonard is CSO of Linchpin People and SQLPeople, an SSIS Trainer, Consultant, and developer; a Business Intelligence Markup Language (Biml) developer; SQL Server database and data warehouse developer, community mentor, engineer, and farmer. He is a co-author of SQL Server 2012 Integration Services Design Patterns. His background includes web application architecture and development, VB, and ASP. Andy loves the SQL Server Community!
Note: Comments are moderated. Spam shall not pass! </GandalfVoice>

Microsoft TechEd Session Preference Survey

There's a Session Preference Survey live at the TechEd North America 2011 website. I like this idea a lot: getting feedback from the Community!

:{>

Published Saturday, January 15, 2011 1:00 PM by andyleonard

Comments

Adam Machanic said:

If anyone feels like voting for your favorite SQLblog blogger, search for "dynamic management" and "parallelism" and click the vote checkbox. And if you do, thanks! :-)

January 15, 2011 1:13 PM

Rob Farley said:

Surely if they're reading this page, their favourite is Andy? ;)

January 15, 2011 6:08 PM

Rob Farley said:

None of my submissions are there. I guess I've missed out again.

January 15, 2011 9:10 PM

andyleonard said:

Maybe not Rob,

We have no information at the time of this reply, so this is all speculation. Someone suggested these sessions may be "on the bubble". Perhaps yours has already been selected.

If you weren't selected, TechEd is losing out.

:{>

January 15, 2011 10:51 PM

Brandy said:

Andy, thanks for your help in getting the word out about our survey. You're right that not all sessions that were submitted are listed on our site. Notification of session selection happens mid Feb.  If you have any more questions, let me know.

February 3, 2011 7:38 PM