Andy Leonard

Andy Leonard is an author and engineer who enjoys building and automating data integration solutions. Andy is co-host of the Data Driven podcast. Andy is no longer updating this blog. His current blog is AndyLeonard.blog.

My Thoughts on SQL Saturday #33

This blog has moved! You can find this content at the following new location:

Published Saturday, March 6, 2010 2:21 PM by andyleonard

Comments

Rafael Salas said:

Nice seeing you again Andy!

March 6, 2010 2:12 PM

cinahcaM madA said:

So annoyed I was unable to make it to this event!

March 6, 2010 5:49 PM

Peter Shire said:

Andy,

Thanks for driving all this way. It was great to spend time with you and all the other speakers. Charlotte and the Southeast was really shining throughout the SQLSaturday #33 event. Hope to see y'all again soon.

March 7, 2010 11:13 AM

Alejandro Mesa said:

Andy,

It was a pleasure meeting you in person.

I second you with the congratulation to Peter and all people that made this event possible.

To Adam, It would have been an honor having you as a speaker, but you still can make it for our user group if you want :)

I thanks also all the speakers that helped to made this event shining.

Cheers,

AMB

March 8, 2010 9:33 AM

andyleonard said:

Rafael, I always enjoy hanging out with you. I learn things about SSIS every time you present.

Adam, it would have been awesome if you'd been there. Next time?

Peter, it was great to spend some quality time with you. Great job!

Alejandro, the honor was all mine.

:{> Andy

March 8, 2010 12:15 PM

cinahcaM madA said:

Alejandro: Would love to come speak at your group. Are you an INETA group?

March 8, 2010 1:54 PM

Alejandro Mesa said:

Adam,

No, I was talking about our local SQL Server user group (CSSUG - http://charlotte-sql.org/).

I know about two INETA groups in the area:

Enterprise Developers Guild

Charlotte ALT.NET

The Carolina Code Camp is planned for May 15, 2010. I am sure they will welcome you as a speaker. Check the "Enterprise Developers Guild" site for more info.

AMB