Welcome to - The SQL Server blog spot on the web Sign in | |

Andy Leonard

Andy Leonard is CSO of Linchpin People and SQLPeople, an SSIS Trainer, Consultant, and developer; a Business Intelligence Markup Language (Biml) developer; SQL Server database and data warehouse developer, community mentor, engineer, and farmer. He is a co-author of SQL Server Integration Services Design Patterns and Managing Geeks - A Journey of Leading by Doing, and author of the Stairway to Integration Services.

I Have a New Job

No one panic - I'm still a Solid Quality Mentor. :)

I am honored to accept the responsibilities of PASS Regional Mentor for the US Southeast! What does this mean? Well, I get to work with SQL Server User Groups and PASS chapters from Texas to North Carolina.

If you're interested in starting a SQL Server Users Group - regardless of where you are - let me know! If you're in thte Southeastern US I can help. If not, I can put you in contact with my counterpart in your region of the country / world.

:{> Andy

Published Thursday, July 17, 2008 6:49 AM by andyleonard

Derek Fisher said:

Andy, is there a SQL Server Users Group in Columbus, Ohio?  I'd like to join one if there is.

July 17, 2008 7:59 AM

andyleonard said:

Hi Derek,

I can't find one searching, but I have an email out to your Regional Mentor, John Allman.

If there isn't a SQL Server UG in Columbus, someone could start one (maybe you!). Contact me directly (use the Email link up and to the right) and I'll put you in touch with John.

:{> Andy

July 17, 2008 3:22 PM

Derek Fisher said:

I found a local group.  Here's their URL:  Thanks for your help.

July 17, 2008 4:02 PM

Jason said:

I've got the same type of question for Little Rock, AR. I know there's a .Net group but I believe there's only a SQL Group for Northwest Arkansas. Is there a Regional Mentor for this area as well?

July 18, 2008 9:40 AM

andyleonard said:

Hi Jason,

I'm your Regional Mentor! I do not have information on a SQL Server User Group in Little Rock but I will continue to dig. If you locate a group please let me know as Derek did above (thanks Derek!).

If there is no group or the group is not meeting regularly, you can start one! For more information contact me directly using the email link in the upper right pane of this page.

:{> Andy

July 18, 2008 4:05 PM

Mahmoud said:

I am mahmoud from egypt. i wish if i can join any SQL Server Users Group

July 21, 2008 4:59 PM

Tricia Chase said:

I am looking for a SQL user group in Little Rock AR.  I may also be interested in starting one - if there is not one already.

January 12, 2010 12:46 PM