Alexander Kuznetsov

Survey: which newsletters do you subscribe to? read?

Just curious who reads what. Maybe I am missing something...
Published Thursday, March 11, 2010 2:42 PM by Alexander Kuznetsov

Comments

Denis Gobo said:

I believe only databaseweekly in my case, the rest of the info I get through RSS (primarly Google reader) or twitter

March 11, 2010 2:53 PM

Paul Nielsen said:

March 11, 2010 2:59 PM

AaronBertrand said:

I subscribe to SSWUG, SQL Server Central, MS SQL Tips and Database Weekly.  Typically I don't read them unless the subject catches my eye; I've got enough to do on most days.  :-)

March 11, 2010 3:02 PM

Alexander Kuznetsov said:

Paul,

What do you mean by /. ?

March 11, 2010 3:06 PM

AaronBertrand said:

March 11, 2010 3:11 PM

Linchi Shea said:

> I've got enough to do on most days.

Aaron, I was wondering ...

March 11, 2010 3:29 PM

AaronBertrand said:

What, that some days I seem like the Energizer bunny, and then I seem to disappear for days or weeks at a time?  Yeah, my calendar is goofy like that.

March 11, 2010 3:50 PM

Scott Whigham said:

I'm not much of a newsletter guy (and I didn't know slashdot even had one); I'm more of an RSS feed reader guy (FeedDemon)

March 11, 2010 3:56 PM

Jolene Pitloun said:

MS Sqltips, stp collaborative, agile journal, information week daily, Idera, Quest, It Solution Journal, SD Times, SSWG, database weekly, sql server central, test & QA Report

March 11, 2010 4:51 PM

Jack Corbett said:

All the ones Aaron listed with TechRepublic added, although I don't read that one often.

March 11, 2010 7:52 PM

Abdul Rauf said:

MS SQL Tips, Database Weekly, Database Journal, Simple-Talk, SQL Server Central, SQL Performance, SQLPedia & SSWUG.  Thanks

March 12, 2010 6:47 AM

Ranga Narasimhan said:

MS SQL Tips

March 12, 2010 11:50 AM

Carl Federl said:

RSS for New York Times, Chicago Tribune, CNET, Complex Events Processing, SQL CAT.  Also, rec.games.bridge.

March 12, 2010 7:34 PM

About Alexander Kuznetsov

Alex Kuznetsov has been working with object oriented languages, mostly C# and C++, as well as with databases for more than a decade. He has worked with Sybase, SQL Server, Oracle and DB2. He regularly blogs on sqlblog.com, mostly about database unit testing, defensive programming, and query optimization. Alex has written a book entitled "Defensive Database Programming with Transact-SQL" and several articles on simple-talk.com and devx.com. Currently he works at DRW Trading Group in Chicago, where he leads a team of developers, practicing agile development, defensive programming, TDD, and database unit testing.