Today the SQL Server Release Services Team has pushed out new cumulative updates for SQL Server 2008 R2:
Cumulative Update #14 for SQL Server 2008 R2 RTM
- KB article http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2703280
- build number 10.50.1817.0
- 7 fixes
- relevant for builds between 10.50.1600 and 10.50.1816
Cumulative Update #7 for SQL Server 2008 R2 Service Pack 1
- KB article http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2703282
- build number 10.50.2817.0
- 24 fixes
- relevant for builds between 10.50.2500 and 10.50.2816
As usual, I'll post my standard disclaimer here: these updates are NOT for SQL Server 2008 (where @@VERSION will report 10.00.xxxx).
And an additional disclaimer: do not install either of these updates if you have installed SQL Server 2008 R2 SP2 CTP.
And one more: this is highly likely to be the last CU you'll see on the RTM branch.